Chandler and Drew's Engagement

July 12, 2021  •  Leave a Comment

CHANDLER + DREW | ENGAGEMENT

Jennifer B Photography_6849Jennifer B Photography_6849


Pinehurst Arboretum Engagement Session / NC Engagement Photographer


     This sweet couple drove a good couple of hours for their engagement shoot...and the forecast (even though earlier did not call for rain) did not look good. But Chandler and Drew have to be the two most chill couples.  We discussed the weather, as they were driving through rain on their way to Pinehurst, and we decided their may be a break around 6:30 pm...only a 30% chance...then a 70%...ahhhh!!!!  But just before we arrived, the clouds moved and the sun actually made an appearance.  And it was WONDERFUL!!!!  The Arboretum never disappoints!  This couple was sweet and simply amazing to work with...so relaxed and fun to be around.  I am really excited for their wedding day at Pinehurst Resort!  It will be here before we know it.  Until then, check out their sweet engagement session.


Comments

No comments posted.
Loading...

Jennifer B Photography-Beeman Family 2019-2019-0233Jennifer B Photography-Beeman Family 2019-2019-0233

Jennifer Beeman

Jennifer B. Photography.

Wedding and Portrait Photographer of the Carolinas

Subscribe
RSS